- What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
- An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What’s the very first film you remember watching?
- A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
- A film you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your favourite movie director?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
- Your favourite comedy film?
- A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
- A film everyone loves but you hate?
- A film you love but everyone else hates?
- Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
- What’s your favourite biopic?
- Mainstream movies or indie movies?
- Old movies or contemporary movies?
- A film with an amazing soundtrack?
ISFJs are industrious caretakers, loyal to traditions and organizations; listen here
Alternative Walt Disney Animation Studios Blu-Ray covers (by Miguel Roselló)
- He probably just moved. Nobody stays perfectly still for their entire MRI.
- Yeah, he probably got restless, and shifted one hemisphere of his brain to a more comfortable position.
- I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: ISFJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).
- S – Sensing preferred to intuition: ISFJs tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities.
- F – Feeling preferred to thinking: ISFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.
- J – Judgment preferred to perception: ISFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability.
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) You must get discouraged because more people believe in Santa Claus than in you. Well, let’s face it; Santa Claus has had more publicity, but being #2, perhaps you try harder.
Gramps doesn’t leave me. He slumps back into the chair. It’s quiet now. So quiet you can almost hear other people’s dreams. So quiet that you can almost hear me tell Gramps, “Thank you.”